This Greek-Mexican fusion meal combines fresh veggies, avocado and sun-dried tomato tzatziki for a fresh and delicious meal that is high in protein and low in fat. Enjoy!
(per 2 servings)
- 6 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 cup sliced tomato
- 1 avocado, cubed or thin-sliced
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, thin sliced
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomato Tzatziki (*see recipe below*)
- 2 whole wheat tortillas
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat, lightly coat with olive oil or cooking spray and add chicken. Sauté until lightly browned on all sides and cooked all the way through. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, vegetables and tzatziki in a bowl. Mix.
- Divide into two bowls or tortillas. Eat on its own or wrapped in a whole-wheat tortilla.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
Yield: 2 tortillas
Calories 296 || Total Fat 8g || Protein 30g || Carbohydrates 26g
- 3/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/4 sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup peeled cucumber, seeds removed and rough chopped
- Hint: lightly salt and rest in colander lined with paper towel to pull out as much moisture as possible.
- 1 tbsp. dried basil
- 2 tsp. pure honey
- 1 tsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- pinch of pepper
- In a blender or mini food processor, combine low-fat yogurt, sun-dried tomatoes, peeled cucumber, basil, honey, garlic, 1/8 tsp salt and 1 pinch pepper and puree until desired consistency. (You can leave a little chunky or make completely smooth.)
Want to see how customized nutrition coaching can help YOU?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @beyondmeasuretraining on Instagram and hashtag it #beyondmeasurenutrition