This Turkey Broccoli Pasta is such an easy dinner, and it’s made with ingredients most people already have at home. It’s super easy to make, family-friendly, and ready in less than 30 minutes!
• 8 oz whole-grain pasta (shells, spiral pasta, or penne work best)
• 2 cups fresh broccoli florets (about 2 heads of broccoli cut into bite-sized pieces)
• 1 lb ground turkey
• 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter
• 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
• ½ tsp. crushed red pepper
• ½ tsp. kosher salt
• pinch of fennel seed (optional)
• ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Bring water to boil for pasta. Cook about 10 minutes for al dente.
2. Add broccoli to the pot the last 4 minutes of cook time. Reserve ½ cup pasta water when draining.
3. Preheat large sauté pan on medium for 2-3 minutes. Melt butter, then add garlic and red pepper. Cook and stir until garlic is golden brown, about 2 minutes.
4. Add turkey and fennel seed to pan, cook until no longer pink (about 5-6 minutes).
5. Stir in pasta and broccoli, salt, and reserved pasta water. Cook 2-3 minutes until flavors are blended.
6. Remove pan from heat and stir in cheese until well blended.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
Yield: 6 servings
Calories 387 | Total Fat 18.8 g | Sat. Fat 7.7 g | Protein 32 g | Carbohydrates 26.4 g | Sugar 2.5 g | Sodium 508 mg
Want to see how customized nutrition coaching can help YOU?
Meet our Director of Nutritional Support
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @beyondmeasuretraining on Instagram with the hashtag #beyondmeasurenutrition