Who doesn’t love pizza?! This recipe is a healthy, lightened-up pizza that is perfect for busy nights. It’s really easy to make and it’s so much healthier for you and your family than the take-out version. The flavors in this pizza are amazing – the chicken is just a little spicy (add more or less paprika to taste), and it goes perfectly with the veggies and pesto. Everyone will enjoy it!
PREP TIME: 10 min COOKING TIME: 10 min
• 6 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
• ¼ tsp. salt
• 1/8 tsp. pepper
• 1/8 tsp. paprika
• Olive oil cooking spray
• Whole wheat tortilla
• 2-3 Tbsp. pesto
• ¼ cup broccoli florets, cut small
• 1/3 cup sundried tomato, thinly sliced
• ½ cup asparagus, cut into ½ inch pieces
• ½ cup aged white cheddar
1. Preheat oven at 400°F.
2. Cut chicken into ½ inch strips. Season evenly with salt, pepper and paprika.
3. Preheat a non-stick pan on medium heat, lightly coat with spray and add the seasoned chicken.
4. Sauté until lightly browned all over and cooked all the way through, stirring occasionally.
5. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
6. Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray and place tortilla on the tray.
7. Spread the pesto evenly around the tortilla, leaving the outside inch free for the “crust.”
8. Combine all the other ingredients except for the cheese in a mixing bowl and toss until mixed together. Spread evenly on the tortilla, covering the pesto.
9. Top with the cheese and bake until cheese is melted and shell is lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS PER SERVING
YIELD: 2 servings
329 calories // 33.5g protein // 25.5 carbohydrates // 8g fiber // 3.7g sugar // 10.4g fat
Want to see how customized nutrition coaching can help YOU?
Meet our Director of Nutritional Support
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @beyondmeasuretraining on Instagram with the hashtag #beyondmeasurenutrition